What a fantastic blend of Natural oils to lock in moisture & shine into the hair prior to styling.
How Seal-N-Shine is beneficial for all hair types:
Safflower Oil, extracted from the seeds of the safflower plant (carthamus tinctorius). This plant is native to countries like Iran, Northwestern India, North America and the Far East.
- Highly rich in polyunsaturated fats -- containing 77% linoleic acid (omega-6 essential fatty acids (EFA's); 10% saturated fats, and 13% oleic acid (omega-9 mono-saturated). It also comprises high levels of vitamin E. Polyunsaturated fats are highly beneficial for dry, color treated or permed hair. When applied to the scalp it dilates the blood vessels, resulting in more nutrients supplied to the hair follicles through blood circulation; which in turn provides healthy environment for hair regrowth.
- Oleic acid -- light in texture and penetrates the individual hair strands easily. This protects, nourishes, hydrates and increases elasticity to the hair.
Avocado Oil, is an edible oil that is extracted from the avocado fruit pulp, and has a sweet nutty aroma. The avocado (Persea Americana) is a tree native to Central Mexico.
- High contents of mono-unsaturated fatty acids & vitamin E; higher than extra virgin olive oil. These oils nourish and strengthen hair strands, improving the way they look, and protecting them from damage.
- It is also a rich source of lecithin, which gives it superb penetrative qualities.
- It is effective in getting rid of dandruff.
- It is also known to have natural sunscreen properties that can protect the hair and scalp from the damage caused by the harmful UVA & UVB rays of the sun.
Ingredients: Safflower oil, Avocado oil, Butyrospermum parkii (shea butter), Vitamin E oil and Fragrance